What is it?
- A health-focused and weight-neutral program to help you make enjoyable and sustainable lifestyle changes for life
- An engaging and interactive program that makes learning easy and fun
- An all-in-one program giving you practical information on healthy eating, physical activity and feelings around your lifestyle
- Eleven weekly sessions led by our Registered Dietitian
- Attend the orientation session to learn more about the program, with zero obligation to sign up if the program is not right for you
What Past Participants Have Said
- “It far exceeded my expectations.”
- “Never tried anything formal before, but this was by far the most holistic approach to being healthy and it was useful to talk about weight stereotypes as well.”
- “The classes were interesting. Lots of laughter and discussions.”
- “I have many friends who have spent $100s if not $1000s to lose weight and then sadly put it back on. This program has all of the tools to be successful and maintain that success with follow-up and support down the line. And it didn’t cost me a dime!”
- “For a long time I would just keep eating and not really think if I was hungry or not. Most of the time I wasn’t really hungry I was just bored. After this program I always ask myself if I am hungry and I pay attention to my body’s cues. I find I don’t eat as much and don’t get stuffed anymore.”
- 100% would recommend this program to their family and friends.
Speak with your Nurse Practitioner if you are interested in registering for this program.
Upcoming Orientation Dates/Time: September 18, 2018 at 5:30pm (Registration required.)
Don’t forget to check out our other services and programs:
|Counselling Services||Nutrition Services||Physiotherapy Services|
|Diabetes Conversations||GLA:D® Canada||Infant CPR|
|Smoking Cessation||Women’s Wellness Group|