Malnutrition can happen to anyone, but older adults may be at increased risk. Canadian data in 2008-2009 showed that 34% of older Canadians were at nutritional risk. This is why we screen for malnutrition at GNPLC, but don’t be afraid to start the conversation with your health care provider if you notice sudden changes in your weight or appetite!
- Vote for Your Favourite Christmas Door!
- Get Your Flu Shots Now!
- Happy NP Week!
- German Policy Makers and Educators Visit to Learn About the NPLC Model of Care
- A Message From Our Social Worker
- Tips for Healthy Living – Fall Issue
- Clinic Director Lobbying for Improved Mental Health Services
- Open House – Thank You!
- New drug coverages starting Jan 1 2018
- Dial-A-Ride Services to Connect You to Transit
152 High Street, Suite 104
PO Box 340
Sutton, ON L0E 1R0