Malnutrition can happen to anyone, but older adults may be at increased risk. Canadian data in 2008-2009 showed that 34% of older Canadians were at nutritional risk. This is why we screen for malnutrition at GNPLC, but don’t be afraid to start the conversation with your health care provider if you notice sudden changes in your weight or appetite!
- We are a Finalist!
- Clinic Director Meets with Minister of Health
- Thank You For Your Response in Our Satisfaction Surveys
- 1 Year Anniversary After Fire at Clinic
- Tips for Health Living Newsletter- Winter Issue
- Get Your Flu Shots Now!
- German Policy Makers and Educators Visit to Learn About the NPLC Model of Care
- Clinic Director Lobbying for Improved Mental Health Services
152 High Street, Suite 104
PO Box 340
Sutton, ON L0E 1R0