Malnutrition can happen to anyone, but older adults may be at increased risk. Canadian data in 2008-2009 showed that 34% of older Canadians were at nutritional risk. This is why we screen for malnutrition at GNPLC, but don’t be afraid to start the conversation with your health care provider if you notice sudden changes in your weight or appetite!
- Tips for Healthy Living – Summer 2018 Issue
- Clinic Director Lobbying for Improved Mental Health Services
- FREE Chronic Pain Workshop
- Open House – Thank You!
- CLINIC FIRE UPDATE
- York Region Transit Assistance Program
- New drug coverages starting Jan 1 2018
- How Did We Do in 2016-2017?
- Dial-A-Ride Services to Connect You to Transit
152 High Street, PO Box 340
Sutton, ON L0E 1R0