On January 21, our clinic director Beth Cowper-Fung, along with other members from AFHTO and government relations rep Matt, met with the Minister of Health – Hon. Christine Elliott to promote team-based care. They discussed the importance of the team-based model for quality, access, satisfaction and overall cost savings.
- A Note about Social Media
- Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic in North Bay expands!
- Hon. Caroline Mulroney visits!
- Tips for Healthy Living Newsletter – Spring 2019
- We are a Finalist!
- Clinic Director Meets with Minister of Health
- Thank You For Your Response in Our Satisfaction Surveys
- 1 Year Anniversary After Fire at Clinic
- Get Your Flu Shots Now!
- German Policy Makers and Educators Visit to Learn About the NPLC Model of Care
- Clinic Director Lobbying for Improved Mental Health Services
152 High Street, Suite 104
PO Box 340
Sutton, ON L0E 1R0