Today marks the one year anniversary of the fire at our clinic on Dalton Road. Over the year, we have worked tirelessly to set up our temporary office to ensure minimal disruption to our services. We want to once again thank our patientsand everyone in the community who have provided their support to us over this challenging year. Here’s a look at how far we’ve gotten with our new offices!
- We are a Finalist!
- Clinic Director Meets with Minister of Health
- Thank You For Your Response in Our Satisfaction Surveys
- 1 Year Anniversary After Fire at Clinic
- Tips for Health Living Newsletter- Winter Issue
- Get Your Flu Shots Now!
- German Policy Makers and Educators Visit to Learn About the NPLC Model of Care
- Clinic Director Lobbying for Improved Mental Health Services
152 High Street, Suite 104
PO Box 340
Sutton, ON L0E 1R0